18 March 2015

What's in a diet?

I just had some amazing apple sauce and some sliced cantaloupe for lunch. Yummy.

I really love cooking, but lately I've been in a rut - repeat performances of the same (tasty) dishes. It's hard to find time to make something fresh each day, so cooking on the weekends seems to be my only option. But free weekends have been scarce this year. Lots of people have suggested that I make things that can be eaten throughout week, and that's a great idea, but it gets boring after a while. I also don't like eating out of boxes because of all the sodium and preservatives that come along with the meals.

I need to find a way to combat this. I'm tired of spending tons of money eating out and not really being able to eat good, healthy food. I'm thinking about starting a diet in which I only eat baby food (probably going to cost a lot of money). Maybe it'll become a trend, and I'll get rich and famous and go on Ellen. Hashtagbabyfooddiet.

No comments: