Upcoming Performances
In June, I'll be singing again with the Mozart on the Green Festival here in Athens. I'll be performing songs by Mozart, Bellini, and Quilter in a mini-recital with pianist Gail Berenson. I'll also be teaching a few lessons that week to high school students who are attending the Ohio University Summer Music Camp, which is always fun!
The Fall semester begins in late August, and things get off to a quick start for me! In September, Gail and I will be presenting a faculty voice recital. We're performing songs by Gwyneth Walker, Franz Schubert, Gabriel Fauré, Reynaldo Hahn, and selections from the early Italian composers.
After that, I'll be singing the tenor solo in Carmina Burana in October, the title role in Benjamin Britten's Saint Nicholas in November, and the Father in Kurt Weill's Seven Deadly Sins in December.
I'm so excited to be learning all this new music - all of the works in the later part of the year are brand new to me as a singer, and I can't wait to do them all! Here's to Happy Practicing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment