Merry Christmas everyone!
I haven't posted in quite a while because I've been busy with work. This semester was difficult for me in many ways, but all of the wonderful things I got out of it were totally worth all the hard work.
Mother has had to go back on a chemotherapy regimen again because some cancer cells have reappeared in her blood. But her doctors are very optimistic that all will be well. She will have one more round of chemotherapy and then she will have a "booster" again in late January or early February. The booster is basically more cells from the original donor. I will know more in a couple days once I make it home for Christmas and talk to my family.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to a happy and productive 2016! There are so many goals that I've set for myself, and I really want to accomplish all of them. I'll hopefully make a separate post about this later, but let's just say some are very big!
That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment