10 April 2011

Crazy, Busy

Talk about a whirlwind. I felt like a real professional singer - flying off to Oxford for a Bernstein concert at the Ford Center and then returning quickly the next morning for a long day of rehearsals and a performance of the Mozart Requiem in Roanoke, Virginia. Both concerts went extremely well, but I have to say the best part of all of it was spending time with my family and friends.

Mr. B has been in his home state visiting family and friends as well and I've heard from him that he's had a blast so far. I'm excited for him to get back tonight! Being away is great fun but it really makes you miss your home.

Awwww that sad ASPCA commercial - the one with pics of all the injured pets with Sarah McLachlan's "Arms of the Angel" playing in the background - is on now... maybe I should go. I have a lot of chores to get done and a couple recitals to go to today!

I guess that's all for now. I'm just super busy!

Live, Laugh, and Love,
Kelly

No comments: